So for school we have to choose three current events that you might not know about, but probably do.
1. Our mayor is in rehab! Yes, I am in fact talking about Rob Ford. So basically, he's decided to step down for 30 days and take care of his alcohol problem. Hopefully that includes his other substance abuse problems as well. There have, however been claimed sightings of this mayor of ours while he was supposed to be getting himself together, but now his doctor has confirmed that Rob is under his care. (Rob did also say that he was seen out and about, but I'll let it slide...)
2. Free Comic Book Day was last last Saturday. And it was lovely. I'll post the link at the bottom of this post. (It helps if you wake up at a horribly early hour, so that you have a bunch of comics to choose from. I went to the Silver Snail, which is really close to the Eaton Center. It also has a really nice cafe called the Black Canary.)
3. It rained.
Link to Free Comic Book Day website: http://www.freecomicbookday.com/Home/1/1/27/992
No comments:
Post a Comment