Really cool presentation! I like the picture of the wombat. Did you know that over the last few summers some produce farms had to go and pollinate all of the produce by hand using really soft paint brushes.
I like your presentation Stella. It was really clear, and had a nice amount of info per picture, and was more visual appealing. Unlike a wall of text. The einstien, (i"m not exactly sure I spelled that right) was kind of random, but entertaining. I just liked it in general. Nice work.
I really like your topic - it's really different and interesting. I also liked how the text that you had was filled with information. Like Tayef said, I didn't really get the Einstein, but i'm sure you had your reasons. good job!!!
Great work Stella! I agree with the above comments- you were clear and to the point. I like how you are further exploring CCDs. Where is your project going to go next? I wonder if in the next step that you would want to interview Scott and see about what local people are doing to help bees in urban areas? LEVEL 3+
Really cool presentation! I like the picture of the wombat. Did you know that over the last few summers some produce farms had to go and pollinate all of the produce by hand using really soft paint brushes.
ReplyDeleteBZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I like your presentation Stella. It was really clear, and had a nice amount of info per picture, and was more visual appealing. Unlike a wall of text. The einstien, (i"m not exactly sure I spelled that right) was kind of random, but entertaining. I just liked it in general. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteI really like your topic - it's really different and interesting. I also liked how the text that you had was filled with information. Like Tayef said, I didn't really get the Einstein, but i'm sure you had your reasons. good job!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Stella! I agree with the above comments- you were clear and to the point. I like how you are further exploring CCDs. Where is your project going to go next? I wonder if in the next step that you would want to interview Scott and see about what local people are doing to help bees in urban areas? LEVEL 3+
ReplyDeletecool prezi i liked reading about ccd and the wombat/llama!
ReplyDelete